Pikashow.space respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects its users to do the same. In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”), we have implemented a policy to respond to notices of alleged infringement and to take appropriate actions under the DMCA.
If you believe that your copyrighted work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement and is accessible on Pikashow.space, please notify us by providing the following information:
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an email address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Please send your DMCA notice to our designated copyright agent:
Email: [email protected]
Upon receipt of a valid DMCA notice, we will expeditiously remove or disable access to the infringing material and notify the alleged infringer. We will also make a good-faith attempt to contact the party that provided the allegedly infringing material to allow them to respond to the notification.
For more information on the DMCA, you may visit the official U.S. Copyright Office website: www.copyright.gov.